Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Masterbation..!!!




This lecuture was based on masterbation, a very personal subject. Me personally didn't like it, mainly because I think its something that people should keep to themselves. People get embarassed when topics like this is raised. I found it quite uncomfortable listening to Mark talk about it to be honest.


Personally, I think that materbation is a horrible act... it's for self-gratification! I've read some things about it from a Christian perspective and a secular perspective, both have different views. Obviously the Christians perspective is against the act, the secular classes it as natural. I can understand both, but my stance is the Christian perspective.


Masterbation can be unhealthy, I've read that it cause men to go bold and have impaired vision. The following statement is from http://www.steadyhealth.com/Can_masterbation_have_negative_effects__t85833.html


Masterbation does affect your vision and yes it is the leading cause of hairloss in men and androgenic alopecia. DHT or dihydratetestosterone is the leading cause of hairloss in men. By masterbating and changing your body chemistry you are overproducing testosterone and therefore its byproduct DHT. DHT clings to hair follicles and weakens them. NOTE: Majority of men who are bald also wear corrective lenses, indicative of habitual or chronic masterbation.


There are much more negative side effects from masterbation:



  • Epididymitis and followed with depression


  • Groin pains and fatigue


  • Testicular pain


  • Erection problems


  • Lower back pain Abdominal pain

I've read how people suffer because they materbate on regs.


I'm human like everybody else, I just try to stay focused on God and He helps me get through sexual urges without masterbating. Although there are some Christians who think that its ok, I'm not judge on that, its a personal issue!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home