Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Bad cinema.


Unfortunatley, I did not attend the lecture that showed the film at the light house.

I've read a bit about the film though. It sounds quite deep and seems to be a reflection of reality. I like films that are true to life. They can be quite upsetting and disturbing at times, but they are showing real life.
Personally, I think that a film is crossing the border when it has too much scenes with a sexual content and very foul language, especially if it's not an 18 certificate.
But, back to the Kids film, I read that they have a scene where a child is getting raped, allthough these things happen in real life, I sometimes think to myself, how old the kids are when they are acting scenes like that. They may be actors, but they are still kids and shouldn't be taking part in scenes like that before there time. I think it can have an effect on the child, it could make them act too mature before their time, causing to miss out on the things they should really be doing as Kids!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home